Here's Dee-dee.
"Dee-dee, what did we do yesterday?"
Ok, when you first got me, umm, Elle-girl was really happy to see her Daddy who just got home.And we went up the stairs, and we played with her alot and it was really fun. And then I'm gonna take care of her, while Beth needs to do something. And, we changed Elle-girl's diaper, we umm put put her clothes on, and I picked them out. And, umm, then you were, no never mind, (laughter) Then I played with Elle-girl, then we went to steak and shake. And we got a shake, and I ate some chicken fingers with fries, Beth had some kind of burger,and my brother had a burger, and so did David, and Elle-girl had some apples, some grapes, a grilled cheese sandwich and almost ate all of it!
Everybody got a shake, except my brother. Then we, went to their church, we let David practice with his band. And me and elle-girl and another little boy named Sam, umm we played with her. And she got a ball, a big one too. And we threw it up to get some goals, and I got one, Sam almost got one, and Elle-girl, was half way there, she went 'Eh" like that. To throw it up. And it was one of those balls like you squish down like a Frisbee and it turns into a ball.
And then we went to Target to find a board game, we didn't find one there, so we went to umm.. what was that name again, Kids-R-Us, no, Toys-R-Us. And we found one, what was the name? Imaginifff. (laughter, Elle-girls' playing with my shoes!) Let's see, then we came home and played, and changed Elle-girl again, and then one more time, and put her pj's on, and then rolled out the bed mat for me, Dee-dee. Umm...(laughter)Pbbtthhhh...(more laughter)
David came home and scared me half to death when he came home! It was Dark! Its b/c he was like...scary. And cause it was dark.
Then we watched 'Bruce Almighty' and Beth went in Elle-girl to sleep and stayed in there for almost 30 min! I liked the movie. I liked when he kept making that news guy go 'Blah, blah, bluuh'. Then I fell asleep in the movie, thank you for reminding me about that, b/c I couldn't know about that b/c I was asleep, I"m just guessing every one went to sleep after that.
Elle-girl woke me up this morning by jumping on the bed. And then we got up and ate some muffins, and Beth had cereal, Elle-girl had a muffin, a bit of bananas, and a little cereal. Then we , what did we do? (laughter) Pbbbtthhh Then I took a shower and got ready and Beth called her neighbor to see if we were going on a walk, but we weren't b/c she was up late with her baby, so we're not going on a walk, and I"m so bored! But we're going to go to the library and get a book. And while Beth is getting a card for Elle-girl, I"m gonna take care of elle-girl. Then we're gonna look for a book for everybody, and then we'll probably, I don't know what we're gonna do.
That's it. That's pretty long.
In this picture, its an old one I guess, umm I made the green apron for Elle-girl, and I made the yellow apron for me and made her an apron. It was allll goood!


3 comments:
I loved reading all about your day Dee-Dee! I like Bruce Almighty as well, the funniest scene that makes me laugh is the one where his whole apartment is covered in post-it notes! My daughter Rosie who is 8yrs old would love to make her own apron, where did you get the patten from
~Yvonne in the U.K
You had a busy day, Dee-Dee! Your neice is just adorable. Is it fun being an auntie?
Hi L.!! I hope you had a nice day today. This is Emma and Beka saying hi. Mom read what you read and then said we could come say "Hi!".
We went to Goody's today at the mall. You should have seen it!!! They are closing the store and by the time it was time to close everything was .25!!! Yes, you read right, twenty-five CENTS. Even things that were once nearly $100.00. We got a lot of things.
We hope we will see you soon. We miss you! Bye for now. Hugs, Emma & Beka
Post a Comment