
So I was stopping by the Ranger's house to beg, ummm, I mean ask politely for Breakfast when who should welcome me at the top of the stairs with open arms? Big fat cat Jim-Cat. Ok, ok, so he didn't really greet me with open arms in fact he was no where to be seen, but someone had left the screen door open, just for me I'm sure, So I weazeled...ummmm...I mean wiggled my way in.
Once inside, still no sign of the Jimster but I did hear running water so I followed the sound coming from a small room off of the kitchen. There I found the woman standing over an over sized water bowl with a stick in her mouth and the fresh scent of peppermint was in the air. Being that she didn't see me I took the time to clean my face, straighten my hair and sit up real tall, and with my biggest, proudest voice I could find I let out a real
"Rrrrrrmawwwwahhhh".
I think it was a bit too loud and proud for the woman because she turned and screamed out of fear, scooped me up and before I knew it, I was back outside.
But she was a dear to toss something to eat out with me.
I don't see why Big Jim makes such a fuss about being inside for.
I mean so what that its warm, plush and has an over sized water bowl!
I've got the warm sun!
I've got green grass!
I've got the river!!!
Eh, it was nice while it lasted....
Once inside, still no sign of the Jimster but I did hear running water so I followed the sound coming from a small room off of the kitchen. There I found the woman standing over an over sized water bowl with a stick in her mouth and the fresh scent of peppermint was in the air. Being that she didn't see me I took the time to clean my face, straighten my hair and sit up real tall, and with my biggest, proudest voice I could find I let out a real
"Rrrrrrmawwwwahhhh".
I think it was a bit too loud and proud for the woman because she turned and screamed out of fear, scooped me up and before I knew it, I was back outside.
But she was a dear to toss something to eat out with me.
I don't see why Big Jim makes such a fuss about being inside for.
I mean so what that its warm, plush and has an over sized water bowl!
I've got the warm sun!
I've got green grass!
I've got the river!!!
Eh, it was nice while it lasted....


No comments:
Post a Comment