
Today I am introducing you to another fabulous online site that offers safe, non toxic toys, that are also environmentally friendly! Plus, I think you will find the price for these little treasures very reasonable! (Keep in mind the price of a typical Fisher Price toy in the store)
I give you, Planet Happy Toys.
Planet Happy Toys is a site devoted to providing you toys that are lacquer free, PVC free, environmentally safe, recycled toys and they are made in Fair trade. Which means you can rest assured that tiny little hands in sweatshops did not make your child's toy for pennies a day. Their motto is play, learn sustain, and I agree.
I love these little wooden animals they offer. At only 5.95 a pair you can build a great little collection, even your own little Noah's Ark! If you re giving this as a gift then a nice compliment to these creatures would be the book Animal Tracks of the Pacific Northwest from The Mountaineers Books that they also offer on their site for 6.95!
While there at the site browse through baby toys, arts and crafts, Science and Nature and Pretend P
lay!

lay!



No comments:
Post a Comment