November 11, 2008

My newest Blessing

blessing n. The act of one that blesses. grace. Something promoting or contributing to happiness.
This past weekend I was given a gift by a very special lady, who I will not mention by name only because it is her nature to wish to do things for people that bring them much happiness and expect little reconition in return. She and her husband truly have the heart of a giver. I have loved photography for a long time it has been a passion of mine. Recently I have seen the need for a digital camera. We have looked at several different models and I was secretly hoping that I might find one under my tree this Christmas should money allow. So when this friend of mine mentioned that her and her husband had a camera that they were not using and asked if I would be interested in it, it was hard to refuse. It is a Canon Rebel XT.
How do you repay such a kindness? I don't know if you can, but I have been dillegently praying for ways to use this new camera and any God given skill I may have to bless others through it. Maybe the true blessing will be to my family someday, that they will have a nice pictorial history of things we've done, places we've been and faces of those we loved dearly




















.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your pictures!
Nathan said "??nore"...
Then he saw Jim-Cat and said MEOW!!
Your pictures are great! I'm so proud you have a new camera! What a blessing!!!