My Red River Home
The family
Him
Her
Elle-girl
sister-child
Jim-Cat
Follow along
You may find me here...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
June
(2)
►
2010
(36)
October
(3)
September
(4)
August
(6)
July
(1)
June
(2)
May
(5)
April
(2)
March
(4)
February
(3)
January
(6)
▼
2009
(98)
December
(2)
November
(7)
October
(9)
September
(11)
August
(5)
July
(5)
June
(10)
May
(7)
April
(5)
March
(13)
February
(15)
January
(9)
►
2008
(131)
December
(13)
November
(12)
October
(16)
September
(28)
August
(25)
July
(19)
June
(18)
Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day
Loading...
Blogs I read
The Christian Homekeeper™
6 months ago
The Simple Wife
5 years ago
A day in the life of...
10 years ago
The Unsinkable Kristen Chapman
12 years ago
Mom-101
15 years ago
Loving Life As A Mom And A Wife
16 years ago
Miles and Macey
16 years ago
I will still breathe deep…
18 years ago
Don't Mess with The Aubrinator
Show 5
Show All
You should see this!
http://www.fatbraintoys.com
http://www.folkmanis.com
http://www.moolka.com
http://www.my.waiora.com/home.797961
http://www.novanatural.com
http://www.planethappytoys.com
http://www.t2chk.org
The Simple Way
The Simple Way
site meter
Join me in My Red River Home
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
January 8, 2009
Today at Mcdonalds...
I said to Elle-Girl:
"I have something to tell you. Mommy is going to be having a baby."
(She nods her head "Yes.")
"You already knew this?"
(She nods her head "Yes" again.)
We look at eachother and laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment