Welcome to a new weekly feature where I will update you on how this pregnancy is coming along. I got this idea from the Unsinkable Kristen Chapman who has a similar feature on her wonderful blog! Thanks Kristen for the inspiration.
Now with out further delay, its a Womb with a View!
WEEK: Thirteen
WEIGHT GAIN: Six whopping pounds
ACHES AND PAINS: None really. Actually less than with Elle. I've had some back pain, but other than that, business as usual. The sickness has passed (I think) However, I still am unable to take my prenatal vitamin due to making me vomit. So for the next few weeks my new fabulous doctor, Dr. Moran said that I could take Flintstones vitamins. Some vitamins are better than none.
Cravings: Anything sweet, but not Chocolate. My favorite sweet things to eat are Nerds candy, or my old pregnancy stand by from last time....Skittles!!!! Yes, the chewy, gewy, fruity goodness has returned and has never tasted so good!
OTHER INTERESTING HAPPENINGS: We got our first ultrasound picture at my last Dr.'s visit. The Ultrasound put me at 11 weeks. But no way am I going back 2 weeks! My calculations and Dr. Moran's were right on schedule which would put my due date at August 6th, instead of August 12th. I always measured a bit smaller with Elle too. Our little one was sleeping during the exam so we didn't get to see any major movements but did spy it resting its little arm and hand against its face, very sweet. I will post the picture of it as soon as we figure out our new Scanner.
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment