February 17, 2009

7 odd and interesting things about me

Ok, so I got tagged, (Thanks Sylvia) so I will post seven odd and interesting things about me, then I will tag 7 more people to share in the joy!



1. I organize the dishes as I put them in the dishwasher, big plates to little plates, bowls on the sides and spoons and forks and knives together in separate compartments, then as I take them out I stack them together on the counter how they will go in the cabinets, and then I place them in the cabinet. The small spoons together, then large spoons, butter knives, cutting knives, large forks, small forks, and cooking utensils separate and put away last. ( I really hate washing dishes and I'm so thankful for my dishwasher)



2. I eat french fries two at a time and typically with a fork if one is available.



3.I do not mix up my food but eat one thing at a time before moving on the next thing on my plate.



4.I pick at my thumb when I'm nervous or anxious.



5. I have worn some kind of thumb ring since Jr. High



6.I broke my arm when I was 11 years old and because of that I still do many things left handed including how I play most sports.



7. I acted in community theatre for five years and won several best acting awards.



8. I met my husband on a local christian t.v Variety show



Oops! That's eight! I guess I have a lot of things odd and interesting about me. Most revolve around food. But I tried to branch out to include other quirks in this survey. Since I pretty much have about seven blogs on my blog roll, if you are listed as one of my blogs that I currently read consider yourself Tagged.

1 comment:

Haniya said...

Hi, Beth! Really fun to read! I am totally with you on #1! I'm glad you added #8; I either didn't know or didn't remember that!

My post is here: (you already saw it though)

http://suchtreasures.com/2009/02/18/seven-odd-and-interesting-things-about-me/

Love, Wardeh