February 12, 2009

Day 3: Valentine's Day Game

We have continued the Valentine's Week celebration today by playing a game of bean bag toss. This game is very easy and inexpensive to make. I actually had some pieces of left over material in my sewing basket that I used. I cut even squares and sewed them up on three sides leaving the top open to pour in beans. Afterwards, I sewed up across the top and Voila! Free Bean Bags! If you don't have any scraps of fabric, round up all those socks that are missing a mate, fill them up with beans or dry rice and tie up the ends. Voila! Free Bean Bags!
Earlier in the week I picked up a piece of red poster board for about 79 cents! I cut it into a simple heart shape and let Elle-Girl decorate it with heart stickers. (Look in the non-seasonal holiday aisle for cheaper stickers)
Next, have fun coming up with games, and ideas for how to use the bean bag toss.
Enjoy!






No comments: