September 29, 2009

How a girly-girl goes to the park

When I first became pregnant in 2006 I knew from the start it was a girl. The hormones were that strong! When it was confirmed in early '07 I began picturing My Girl! I saw her with messy lopsided ponytails, and freckles, and one who loved to denim and play rough and tumble games. One who rather liked the color brown and despised anything Pink! However, God saw fit to teach me a lesson on feminity, and gave me THE girliest of girly-girls!
Being that it was a beautiful Autumn day this morning, I suggested to Elle-Girl that we should go to the park. She quickly agreed and eagerly got dressed. I got sister child ready and strapped in to her chair only to turn around to find Elle-Girl ready to go to the park. She was trying to dramatically brush her long, curly locks out of her eyes, all while balancing my sunglasses on her face and hauling two, yes two purses!
"Elle go to park, ummm, hmm!" she said rather pleased of herself.
This is what it looks like when a girly girl decides to go to the playground.


This does have its benefits though, this way I don't have to carry a purse!

No comments: