Amelia Sloane turned six weeks old this week! The time seems to be going by much quicker with her than it did with the Elle-Girl. Her digestive system seems to be maturing and therefore its easier for her to burp and she is crying much less, if at all. And in the place of the crying is a sleeping, content and smiley baby! She's an easy smiler and is quick to charm you with it. She's been a good sleeper since night one in the hospital, however lately she's been going four hours between feedings at night, so I"m really only waking up once and one night she slept from 10:30pm until 4am! This is the sleeping baby I prayed so much for.Amelia enjoys studying people and learning new faces, as I'm sure most babies do. She loves to watch her sister though and gets excited whenever Elle chooses to come over and speak to her. Its not always like that though, many times just hearing a laughing, playful Elle-Girl enter the room sets her off into a crying fit. *sigh* and so it begins the back and forth antics between sisters.
So far though, two has seemed easier over all than just one. Balancing time between the two is tough, but I"m a lot more laid back and able to enjoy every minuet of it instead of so much worrying.
But really, who could'nt be joyful around a face like this:



No comments:
Post a Comment