What I'm reading: Redifining Beautiful: Jenna Lucado
Around the house: A whole lot of dress up! David did a Long Hunter demonstration over the weekend and dressed in full garb for that. Then Sunday, we took the girls to an alternative Trick or Treat event at the University he attends, and tommorow starts a Historic Lantern tour event where I will be portraying a charachter on the tour, then of course Halloween. Not to mention all the dressing up that goes on on a day to day basis.
With our Marriage: We have began talking about what we might plan to do for our Anniversary coming up next week!
With the Children: Elle-Girl really enjoyed her preview for trick or treating over the weekend. She loved even more when I came out of the bathroom dressed as her "hero" Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.The look on her face was priceless and one I won't soon forget. And Amelia? Finnaly coming back around after her shots last week. The vaccines really made her fussy, which made for a couple of long days.
From within: I'm truly thankful for a healthy family, and for parents and in-laws that are also in good health. I have been following news of several families that are dealing with a parent who is gravely sick. As well as heard news from family and friends of people they know who have lost a child to swine flu, or are dealing very closely with it. With so much sickness around and so much uncertainty its good to know that there is something larger than myself in control of it all.
picture of the week
(Thanks to Bill Larson from Clarksvilleonline.com)




No comments:
Post a Comment