What I'm reading: STILL Redefining Beautiful by Jenna Lucado. Its not that this is a hard read, I'm just not very disciplined in sitting down to read it.Around the house: The smells of the season. Harvest candle from Yankee Candle, Pumpkin pie in the kitchen, apple cider in my hand. Turkey's, leaves, and Autumn themed art work decorate the Fridge.
With our Marriage: Tommorow marks our 4 year wedding anniversary, and seven years together in all. I think I'm being intentionaly left out of the planning this year, so I'll post next week how we celebrated!
With the Children: Well, I began pottytraining Elle-girl (again) this week. She's doing a little better at it this time. We've had some success each day we've tried it. But we've also had a LOT of wet panties. I'll take the bad with the good, and keep rolling. Amelia is 3mths old today. She has really started babbeling this week, I think she may very well be quite a talker!
From Within: I'm a weenie when it comes to dealing with the time change. I stay up late, get woke up early, tired all day, and I miss my afternoon runs now that its dark when David comes home. It really puts me in a crummy attitude by the evenings so I'm trying to overcome that. And look for other alternatives to working out. Today was running up and down stairs. Not fun, but I'm taking it as a challenge!
picture of the week



No comments:
Post a Comment