December 2, 2009

Homekeppers Journal


Each Wednesday, The HomeKeeper’s Journal is led by Sylvia at CHK. You’re welcome to join The HomeKeeper’s Journal, too. To see Sylvia’s entry for this week and/or find instructions for participating, visit Sylvia’s entry for this week
Current Goal: To get this tree decorated and all Christmas decorations up so I can move these boxes out!
With our Marriage: Too busy. I know that the holidays bring about their own craziness, but add to that a husband whose taking finals, writing research papers and preparing to present a paper at a conference next month and you have very little downtime. And! preparing for Grad school,I look forward to some quiet uninterupted movie night in the near future.
With the children: Adventure. Elle-Girl has been exploring around the house lately. I guess for 2 years she's been wondering "What's behind this door", and "What happens if I do this?" or "Will they notice if I do that?" So now she's taken to finding the answers to those internal questions and has been keeping us on our toes. Sister Child, not only has began rolling from belly to back but now she has found her laugh and its adorable. There's nothing more honest than a laugh from a baby.Now we get to hear a laugh to go along with that giggly personality of hers.
Around the house: Old fammier boxes that hold precious memories from Christmas past. I love the smell of opening up those boxes. Elle seems to remember this Christmas stuff and has been putting everything up on our bare tree from small finger puppets to beloved stuffed animlas. When we get a moment to breath around here we hope to put up twinkle lights on that tree, then it will really be something to look at. Although, the menagerie of animals have been pretty interesting.
From Within: Focusing on what rules my life. What am I putting a precedence on? What is King of  my thoughts and actions.


Picture of the week

2 comments:

Millie said...

Hello!
Hearing a baby laugh is one of the best things ever. And so contagious. Hope your Christmas decorating is going well.

Me said...

Hello Millie. Yes the decorating is done. Now to finish shopping