Around the home: At the moment, Elle-Girl is dancing and twirling to her Snow White movie, Amelia is napping and David is home from school and work because of our recent snow. We have probaby recieved about 3 inches out here. The tupperware containers are back out as I prepare for an upcoming consignment sale for Spring clothes. This will be one of two I will participate in. Since I will be consigning Elle-girl's and Mia's baby clothes, and baby items, AND maternity clothes, I have a lot to go through. My goal is to downsize everything we have now by half before we move (wherever that may be) this summer.
Waiting to read: I have in the mail at this moment a book by Sidonie Colette " My Mother's House and Sido". Colette was the surname of the French novelist Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (28 January 1873 – 3 August 1954). She is best known for her novel Gigi, although I have never read that book of hers. I first fell in love with this author when I was 19 and came across La Vagabonde My mothers house is a fictionalised account of her own relationship with her mother..
With the children: Elle-Girl has been soaring through our curriculum since we started back this month so much so that we decided to start her on a Pre-School curriculum geared toward 3-4 yr olds. We went with Mother Goose Time. It looked impressive on the site, I was very pleased when it arrived. We just ordered 3mths at this time because we are unsure about our plans after May. Mia is growing teeth! She now has almost 2 whole teeth pushed through on the bottom, she is sitting up, and lowering herself down onto her belly and trying to get her toes under her to start moving. We discovered last night that she enjoys carrots very much when she ate almost a whole jar in one sitting.
With our Marriage: Coasting right along. I really can't say this enough but I am very thankful that every Sunday afternoon David watches both girls at church from 3-5 while I reherse for an upcoming Valentines Day play. Having this opportunity has been refreshing and inspiring and just makes me feel good.
From within: I plan on joining a local gym this week. There is about 6 weeks left until the 5k that I plan to run. so I need to really buckle down on working toward that.
6 months ago


4 comments:
I was just gonna ask you if you got a lil' card in the mail about Little Lambs coming up! I don't know if we'll have a lot to consign, as we find out the gender of Jellybean soon AFTER the sale! We've given away many many baby things, both equipment and clothes, but I may just wait for another chance to clean out items from the non-Jellybean gender later! Oh, how I long to clear things out...just rough timing. Any suggestions on sales coming up after LLI in March? I hope you have great success...I just LOVE their sales! LOVE THEM! Part of me wants to consign just so I can shop early and take someone w/ me! hahaha
Yes. I'll be consigning with them this Spring, as well as one in my old hometown. I'm like you, and can.not. wait. to get rid of clutter and well, make room for more.
Beth, I am just popping in to see what you are up to! Can't believe how much the girls are growing! I enjoyed reading a little bit more about Amelia! She seems like a sweet little dear!
She truly is. Time is flying by.
Post a Comment