June 17, 2008

Our vaccine schedule

Because of a rise in Autsim and other childhood disorders, this is the vaccine schedule we follow.
http://www.rimlandcenter.com/docs/ImmunizationSchedule.pdf

Our child still recieves the same vaccines as everyone else, however she gets fewer shots at one time. If you are expecting a baby, know someone who is expecting a baby, or your baby has not started its shots yet check with your peditrician to see if they will accept this vaccine schedule. Our Peditrician has her own practice and is not with a larger network. I have found recently that larger clinics do not accept this plan.

All of this and more valuable information can be found at http://www.advocates4children.com

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Beth!
Came over from T2CHK. :)

Thanks for posting the vaccine schedule. I was interested in doing it with Grace, but unfortunately didn't educate myself soon enough. However, with #2 - I want to be more prepared.

Anonymous said...

Beth:
Your blog is very nice. Your little girl is an absolute doll!

(btw..am joyfulprayz on the TCHK2 message board)

The Chapman Family said...

Beth, I would love to talk to you about this. We vaccinated Caleb according to the regular schedule and with Savanna Zoe we are looking into both the alternate schedule and even withholding vaccines until 2 and then doing a catch up schedule. Have you ever looked into the later option and if so why did you decide on the alternate schedule instead? I don't have your email so please email me. Thanks.