August 5, 2008

I'm so special

Today I had to get just a couple items that I forgot yesterday so I made a trip to town and for the first time in months went to a Wal-Mart.
Halfway through the parking lot the thong on my flip flop broke. So I put the thong between my toes and tried walking the rest of the way like that. Which meant taking two steps then repositioning my shoe on my foot and the thong between my toes, while carrying a toddler on my hip!
Finnaly I arrived through the doors and when walking inside the cold air caused my contact in my eye to dry out so I tried squinting my eye a few times hopeing to re-wet it.
So here's the visual for you.
Yours truly limping toward the shoe dept dragging my left foot along to keep my flip flop on, all the while opening and closing one eye and scrunching up one side of my face!
Lovely!

1 comment:

Kim Radford said...

NOW THAT'S A REAL MOMENT IN LIFE!!! hee hee hee.... it is a funny thought of you.

i had a few moments yesterday... first i knocked over a pitcher of koolaid in the fridge... BIG MESS... then while i was throwing out some expired food, a container of syrup spilled & escaped thru the thrash bag... UGGGG.

but all is well!!!!