A visit to Manskers Station, Nashville,Tn
Saturday we attened a Spring Encampment demonstration done at Manskers Station in Nashville, Tn. This Station is a reproduction of a frontier Fort named after Tennessee frontier's man Casper Mansker. Also on this property is a home called the Bowen planation which was the first standing brick structure built in the late 1700's and still stands today! We got to tour the Fort and the home and the reenactors did a wonderful job of bringing the community into that time period and educating them on life lived during that time. Being that my husband studies this area of history, we were both quite fammier with what was going so I was able to concentrate on capturing some great images from our trip. Feel free to take the tour below and enjoy the sights and colors and simplicty of Mansker's Station!
1 comment:
I love historic events! You're very lucky to be near such events. I love reading about the American pioneering era - especially Christian novels. They were such strong and determined people!
Post a Comment