On Mother's Day our church provided small packets of flower seeds to be given to Mothers. I chose the white Shasta Daisy packet for me and Elle to plant together.We went to K-Mart and bought a white planter and some soil and came back home to work on our project.
Elle loves a good project no matter what it is! After filling this whole pot with soil I realized that I did not provide any way for the soil to drain so we had to empty the planter, add rocks, and fill it up again. Elle, was patient and so obediant through this whole process. Her favorite thing was throwing chunks of potting soil into the water can and making mud. Somehow, through the whole process this girly girl, mananged to not get a speck of dirt on her!
I look forward to many more Spring time afternoons on the porch planting flowers with my daughter(s).



No comments:
Post a Comment