June 9, 2009

Why I go Krogering!

I got everything you see to the right here, minus spaghetti noodles, sauce, and salad that we had for dinner last night, all for 77 dollars at Kroger! This picture doesn't do it justice. I got 2 bags of muffin mix for 59. cents a piece, and my favorite buys were Arnold's Dutch Country 100% whole wheat bread, buy one get one free! And a one dollar off coupon for Secret deodorant, and 3 for five dollars granola chewy bars that we use as snacks often!A 40count wipes travel pkg for a dollar, And 10pk Capri Sun box for 1.84! I used 7 cloth grocery bags for a savings of .28 cents off, plus my Kroger card for a grand total savings of 10.85! Not to mention the $285 dollars I have toward gas points at the pump. And as a mom can I just say how I appreciate the buggy cars and the disinfectant wipes they provide for the buggies!? I wonder how many dollars in Dr.'s visits that has saved me?
Gotta go Krogering!!!!!

No comments: