November 11, 2009

Homekeepers Journal

What I'm reading: Lets be honest here, I havent read..anything other than childrens books for a few weeks now.
Around the house: Excercise! I've been working out to the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, David is back in the gym toning up, and Elle-Girl even gets in on the action. She wanted her own weights the other morning so I got two small cans from the Pantry and she "Skeeeeezed" (Squeezed) her 'Mushels".
With our marriage: Ever changing, entering and exiting seasons. We celebrated 4 years of marriage 7 years together total, last week. We enjoyed a really nice dinner at PF Changs in Nashville, and I was surprised with a dozen lovely roses. (my favorite)
With the Children: We've been potty training for a week now. And we've had some success. But i suppose if I was a little more dilligent myself with it, then maybe it would be better? At least she is no longer afraid to sit on the potty. We'll get there.Not sure if I've shared this or not, but Elle-Girl keeps calling us by our first names. We always correct her and say "Say, Mommy" or "Say Daddy." So she now calls us Mommy Beth, and Daddy David.
 Baby sis has been trying to roll over. She hates being on her tummy though, so I'm not sure what she plans on doing once she gets there. Crawl maybe?
From within: Along with working on the outside of my body, I have been working with the inside as well, and I don't mean just eating healthier. I am learning that I cannot control some things in my life, and it is those areas that I need to just give up to God and let him work it out. Its so less stressful that way. :)

picture of the week

No comments: