November 25, 2009

Homekeepers Journal


Current goals: To make it through level 2 on the Jillian Michaels 30 Shred with out dying.And to get unpacked and everything put back in place by the end of the day.
With our Marriage: Reconnecting after the girls and I were away with my family for 5 days. Distance does make the heart grow fonder, and cause one to reallly miss their best friend at the end of the day.

The Children: Elle-Girl had the best time playing with her boy cousins while we were away on vacation. There was an on going Nerf gun war the whole weekend, and they were so sweet to include "the baby" as they called her. And she got right in there with them. Most the weekend I only saw her when she came upstairs to the 2nd level to announce, "Elle..chase boys...stairs" then she would be off again. Big news for baby sis. When we returned home Amelia felt it was time to show daddy what a big girl she had become while away on vacation, and she rolled from her tummy to her back.
Around the house: David had the house so clean an orderly for me when I came home. Now I just have to try to get it back like that! there are suitcases, boxes, and new toys to be put away.
From within: I'm feeling refreshed and ready for the holidays after spending lots of time with relatives that I don't often get to see.
To kick off the Holiday season here is a picture of the house I grew up in. My mom still lives there and decorates the house every year for Christmas.Even the inside! My favorite room is the Santa Clause bathroom. 



No comments: