August 7, 2008

Last Comic Standing Finale tonight!!!!

I don't useally get caught up in summer t.v shows. However this summer I couldn't help get into the hype which was Last Comic Standing.
now look forward to that Thursday night hour where I know I'm set for a good laugh. I hurry and get the girl to bed, grab a snack, a glass of Black Cherry Kool-Aide and curl up in my big oversized house coat ready for my favorites.
Jim Tavere






This Brit' does his routine with an upright bass. His humor is incrediably dry British humor, which means i didn't quite 'get it' at first. Before long I got into the flow of his jokes, and he is now hands down my favorite. However, would I be able to sit through an hour of his jokes? Maybe? He is very witty, but its not your side splitting bend over laughing humor. So I would likely tire of it after more than an hour.

Iliza Shlesinger









Iliza is your girl next door, most likely to be found hanging out with the guys playing video games and laughing at Fart humor (excuse that word, I'll try to never use it again;) ) However, she has been the underdog in this competition, the one that everyone thought they could beat, but turns out she has slayed most of her competition when it came to elimination night. She is very funny and just when I think I don't like her, she goes and makes a hilarious joke and I'm once again her biggest fan. So in other words, I'm fickle when it comes to this comedian, but she has a very high chance of winning. She is David's favorite.
Jeff Dye








For the longest time I just referred to this guy as the Frat guy. He's probably the youngest competitor but truly one of the funniest. His act is relativley clean. My favorite joke so far has been how the song 'Favorite things' from Sound of Music was inspired by a homeless man.
Do I think this comedian could win it tonight? No not really, but he definatly deserves honorable mention!
Last Comic Standing that I think needs to take a seat?

Marcus.

All he's got is impersenations. While they are very good, that's all he's got, go home Marcus. Go Home!
Join me tonight to see who will be left standing.
Last Comic Standing Finale
NBC
7Pm CST

No comments: