
This is a review of my new sling called
The Ultimate Baby Sling. From Parents of Invention.
I got this sling this week at a consignment sale for 10 dollers. After researching online I discovered that they retail for about 45 dollers! We will be going to the State Fair today, and I didn't want to have to hassel with a stroller, so this seemed ideal.
This is the back of the sling. It goes over the shoulder then wraps around the front basically until you run out of fabric then it has a ring that you tie it through. It also has an added pocket in the front for extra support and storage!
This is the front carrying position.
This is the side carrying position, which will be the one we will use most often. Its the same as the front position, you just shift it to the side.
You can also carry the toddler on your back. Which requires an extra set of hands. I hope to expieriment with that this weekend.

Elle-girl prefers this position best.
I want to encourage all mothers if you have the means to purchace or even make your own then please give it a try. Sling carrying your child provides a closeness and a bond that is comforting to the child. Your child is your biggest fan and wants to see and do what you are seeing and doing. Carrying your child provides all of the above and so much more. It is possiable to carry your child in most slings until the age of 3. You just have to find the right fit. Elle-girl who never liked to be swaddled and hates having a blanket on her at night, has been a "slingling" since birth and as you can see, we both still greatly benefit from it.








2 comments:
Beth, you and Elle-girl are just precious. I no longer have little ones, but wish I could do it all over again just to do the sling-thing (among other things... I love babies and miss having them).
Love, Wardeh
YOu're children are beautiful Wardeh! Inside and out!
Post a Comment