September 13, 2010

New blog.

I just wanted to share with you a new project I am taking on and would love for you to check it out. I appreciate all of you who have followed me on this blog for the past few years. So now I want to offer you something completely different.
I have devoted this new blog to you Moms out there! I know first hand what it is like to try to find the best deals for our family and to work toward clothing them for the current season. However, this blog is not about our children. Its about us as a Mom. We need clothes too and I want this blog to be your seasonal "go to" place to find what you are looking for at super low prices. There are lots of online stores out there but I focus on the ones that we Moms go to the most Target,Macy's Kohls, Old Navy,TJ Max. Or maybe those are just the ones I go to the most. I've also included some fun high fashion sites as well H&M, Bluefly, Charlotte Russe, Anne Taylor, and Piperlime. Along side the big names I will include funky little vintage shops and deals from thrift stores such as Goodwill and Plato's closet.This site is all girly and just meant to be fun!

The following bible verse comes to mind when I think of this new blog

         "She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard Proverbs 31:16"

We are called as wives and keepers of our homes to be wise with the money we have and to use it wisely. This new blog IS NOT to promote shopping sprees and needless buying.
 Did you catch that?
It is merely a resource for you to know what's "out there" this Season and to use it toward making the most of your money.
You can visit it Seasonally, monthly or daily! I will try to post each morning which store I think offers the best deal for money under "Today's Special."

So feel free to peruse and let yourself be a little girly again. If you want to take note of what you will be seeing a lot of in the stores this fall there is a shopping list of colors and trends to help you along.

I would appreciate any feedback from you my faithful readers. And I will continue to keep up this family blog as moments in life happen.

ENJOY!
http://haute4momma.blogspot.com/

No comments: